La Puente Personal Injury Attorney
Dedicated to Helping La Puente Residents Find Justice
A person should not have to bear the financial and personal burden of recovering from an injury, especially when another person’s reckless or negligent actions caused the injury. The cost of healthcare alone can force an injured person to experience undue financial hardship.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to a legal remedy for your injuries. To determine the full extent of your legal right to recover monetary compensation from the party who injured you, you should consult an experienced personal injury attorney in La Puente.
At LG Law Center, Inc., our legal team has the experience, knowledge, and dedication to help you find justice for your suffering. Under the direction of Attorney Luis Gonzalez, we are here to help you find legal recompense for the harms you were forced to endure as a result of the at-fault party’s disregard for your safety and wellbeing. We take pride in delivering personalized legal representation to address the specifics of your case and your individual needs.
To learn more about our services, call us at (866) 940-9744 today.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation
Many personal injury cases involve so-called “accidents” that cause another person to suffer bodily injuries. While these accidents may have been unintentional, the law imposes legal responsibility for covering the financial losses stemming from an accidental injury on the party who negligently caused the accident.
The law imposes on all people a general duty to act as a reasonably prudent person would act under the same circumstances to avoid injuring another person. When a person breaches this duty and consequently causes another person to suffer bodily harm, they are liable to compensate the injured party for the financial and natural losses they suffered.
At LG Law Center, Inc., you can count on us to provide comprehensive legal advice and advocacy for the following situations:
- Traffic accidents: Common personal injury cases often involve bodily injuries resulting from an automobile collision. It is important to understand that most traffic accidents arise from reckless or negligent driving. All drivers owe a general duty to avoid getting into a car accident. When a driver ignores a traffic safety rule or otherwise makes an unsafe maneuver, causing a severe accident, we can help you recover expenses stemming from your loss from them.
- Slip & fall injuries: Many personal injury cases involve slip & fall injuries on another person’s property. In general, property owners are legally obligated to take adequate steps to prevent other people from getting injured on their property. When a property owner fails to do so and causes another person’s injury, they can be held liable for damages. At LG Law Center, Inc., we can help you obtain the legal remedy you deserve from the at-fault property owner.
- Dangerously defective products: Manufacturers and sellers of commercial products owe the consuming public a duty to produce goods that do not present an unreasonable risk of injury. When a person is injured from using a commercial product containing a dangerous defect, the manufacturer or seller may be liable for reimbursing the injured party’s financial losses. Our experienced attorney can help you obtain a monetary award to compensate you for your injuries.
- Insurance claims: Many cases involving someone’s liability for another’s bodily injuries implicate some sort of insurance policy. Typically, the at-fault party’s insurance company handles the payment of damages to injured third parties. As a result, insurance companies have an interest in minimizing their liability for the injured third party’s losses. Led by Attorney Luis Gonzalez, our legal team at LG Law Center, Inc. will ardently represent your interests to ensure insurance carriers are not depriving you of the legal remedy you deserve.
The injured party is legally entitled to recover compensatory damages from the at-fault party. Most personal injury damages are monetary awards designed to compensate the injured party for the economic and noneconomic harms they sustained due to the wrongful conduct of the at-fault party.
In your personal injury case, we can help you recover monetary compensation for the following losses.
- Medical expenses: The at-fault party is responsible for reimbursing the injured party for the medical costs they incurred to treat their injuries. This includes hospital bills, medical imaging and testing, and the costs of physical therapy.
- Lost wages: Often, an injury is severe enough to keep someone from working. As a result, the injured party may be forced to forego their regular wages as they recover from their injuries. The at-fault party can also be held liable to compensate the injured party for any lost income they suffered while treating and recovering from the injuries they sustained due to the other party’s negligence.
- Reduced earning capacity: In severe cases, a person’s injury is extensive enough to render them physically disabled in a way that substantially interferes with their work performance, diminishing their earning capacity for the foreseeable future. The at-fault party may be legally obligated to compensate the injured party for resulting reductions in their earning capacity.
- Pain & suffering: A settlement or damages award may include amounts to compensate the injured party for the physical and emotional suffering they were forced to endure as a consequence of the at-fault party’s reckless or negligent conduct. LG Law Center, Inc. can help you recover monetary compensation for such suffering from the at-fault party.
Our La Puente Personal Injury Attorney at LG Law Center, Inc. Can Help
At LG Law Center, Inc., Attorney Gonzalez and his team can take the reins of your personal injury cases in an effort to maximize the legal recovery you receive from the at-fault party or their insurance provider. We have experience in negotiating and litigating various personal injury cases. Our goal is to help minimize the hardships of your injury by seeking compensation from those responsible for your suffering.
For a free initial consultation exploring the merits of your case, please call LG Law Center, Inc. at (866) 940-9744 or contact our office online today.
Respected in Our Community
Dedicated Legal Advocates
Committed to Our Clients
Free Initial Consultations
“They worked with me to get what I needed to be done fast and efficiently!”
“Excelente servicio. Me han ayudado en todo lo que era necesario para uno como persona lastimada”
“Gracias al abogado que nos ayudó con un caso criminal.. que mi esposo tenía.. muchas!!!”
“The LG law center has completely changed it by making us feel comfortable and safe.”